Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Voice Within

Walking through the maze of life,
my world stops to a standstill.
I think through my minds eye,
of the many holes to fill.
The past flies before me,
of friendships forged and opportunities gone,
battles won and battles lost,
gazing at the lining behind the frost...

I trodded on with this in mind,
my head held low,no hope to find,
blaming fate's dark hand,
finding it hard to stand.
I curse my luck as the tears fall,
isn't there any chance at all?
I reached home and hit the bed,
thought of crying but slept instead...

Yes! I saw the kindest face,
His illuminating presence quite a daze,
He held my hand with reassuring touch,
Oh! now my pain didn't feel like much,
His eyes glimmered of his love for me,
He said,"I came to set you free!"
How many hours I do not know,
for throughout the dream He did not go.

I woke up feeling warm and good,
Everything I understood.
Face shining with a glow,
I set upon my work in flow

Friends, follow the spirit thru thick n' thin,
Listen to the Voice within,
turn upside down the frown,
Don't ever feel let down.
Forget the past,
make your burdens lighter,
they're thoughts that won't last,
make the future brighter.
With Him by your side you'll get by,
just ignite your dreams and let fly!

PS:This piece of crazy poetry was written over a year back...might not have much literary quality,and might not have made any sense,hasn't been edited much too....but I thought of puttin this one up anyway for starters..Old ones and fresh ones are on their way..hope u njoy 'em!! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Dude! You have a knack for rhyming :) , keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you write well dude... the voice within me says it'll wait for more from you... do write... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really awesum....

    ReplyDelete